<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d1021080509741186153\x26blogName\x3dRandomness+Darling\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://randomnessdarling.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://randomnessdarling.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-557393266280489514', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Make It or Break It
Wednesday, May 25, 2011, 9:22 PM

Austin: “What was that, man?”
Max: “That was a kiss. I kissed you.”
Austin: “Why?”
Max: “Because I wanted to.”
Austin: “So, what? You’re gay?”
Max: “No.”
Austin: “You just like to kiss guys?”
Max: “And girls.”
Austin: “So if you’re not gay.. and you’re not straight… that makes you….?”
Max: “Bisexual.”
Austin: “C’mon.”
Max: “What? A guy can’t be bisexual? Because that defies some sort of stereotype of masculinity?”
Austin: “I don’t know. I’ve never known any bisexual guys.”
Max: “Well, you know me.”
Austin: “Not as well as I thought I did.”
Max: “So you’re freaked out?”
Austin: “I don’t know. It’s sort of hard to understand.”
Max: “Exactly. And if I tell Lauren or Payson that I’m also attracted to guys, you think they’ll understand? Or be turned off? Or, like most people, think that I’m gay, but I just can’t admit it. I wish I was just gay. Life would be a lot simpler.”
Austin: “I don’t know what to say.”
Max: “Of course you don’t. ‘Cause it’s so easy being Austin Tucker, huh? You have no idea what it’s like to be me, man. Nobody does. And I can’t explain why I’m attracted to guys and girls. But I don’t want to hurt anyone. Especially Payson. I mean, how’s a girl like that not going to be freaked out? You think she’d still love me if she knew who I really was?”
Austin: “So that’s why you didn’t go for it? I think if you really care about her, then you have to tell her.”

http://www.nypost.com/r/nypost/blogs/popwrap/201102/IMAGES/10/miley.jpg

Disclaimer: This is a personal blog; the opinions expressed here are my own, and the pictures do not belong to me, unless otherwise stated.