<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d1021080509741186153\x26blogName\x3dRandomness+Darling\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://randomnessdarling.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://randomnessdarling.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-557393266280489514', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NYC Prep
Friday, June 19, 2009, 8:26 PM

Full episode can be fount on bravotv.com


Oh god, I love this show. This will be my guilty pleasure from now on. What I really like about this show is that they don't hid the truth. It makes Gossip Girl look bad. That's how honest this show is. They don't hide that they have sex, do drugs, have parties, get drunk, make out, etc. I'm just a bit surprised though; I've never seen a show that was so honest. I mean, this show makes The Hills cast look like they're acting. I'm just curious of how the parents took it, but then this show also represents the bad parenting so I guess they wouldn't care. I like it. Not that the show is a good bible to study from, but it's honest. So yeah. I can't wait to see more!






"In a nutshell, these kids lead reckless, privileged, precocious lives, whipping small hiccups into stiff peaks and saying rash and ill-advised things like “I have my own credit card. I don’t know how much I use it” and “we’re the elite of the elite.” It’s hard not to laugh at their myopia, ridicule their inconsequential chamber dramas and scoff at their teenage histrionics. And that’s exactly what the audience did, over and over again through the hourlong show. The cast slumped further down in their seats."

Exactly

Disclaimer: This is a personal blog; the opinions expressed here are my own, and the pictures do not belong to me, unless otherwise stated.