<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d1021080509741186153\x26blogName\x3dRandomness+Darling\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://randomnessdarling.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://randomnessdarling.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-557393266280489514', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

MTV movie awards- fashion pt.2
Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 8:25 PM

Got bored of writing all the comments. The following is kinda [tried to] listed from favorites to least. But not really.


Anna Faris- from her shoes to her hair, I love everything.


Whitney Port- love the texture/shape to this. Always have loved her style :]


Vanessa Hudgens- it works! I love it!


So simple and chic. I love it.


Ashley Tisdale- it works great! I like it :]


Kristen Bell- love her! This looks great! Seems like black/blue was a common color on the carpet, other than sparkly dresses.


Stephenie Pratt- I actually love this. It's a very nice choice :] You could put this above Kristen Bell, but I don't like SP as much hehehehe


Audrina Partridge- it actually works. the feet= awkward pose


Kristen Stewart- I know a lot of people don't like this outfit, but I like how she wore Converse instead. I mean it actually works. She looks good with that dress and converse. Though the dress may not be the best, I have to say, MTV movie awards is not the most formal event- many uneducated people vote for the winners [which makes sense that Twilight won Best Movie, etc] Maybe the [can't remember the fabric name] at the top should be removed... idk.

Caridee English- love her name. Liking the dress. Hating those shoes with that dress.


Holly Montag- Liking this picture. Couldn't find the whole outfit. But I like from what I see :] Seems nice. Hoping the whole picture doesn't ruin my opinion.


Hayden Panettierre- I'm not sure if I got the last name correctly spelled but anyways. Like the heels, hating the dress. It looks like a trashbag with a hem. I mean it's not horrid like some other ones, but it's not as nice looking as Anna Faris'.


It actually kinda works!! Like when M.I.A wore that barely-covered dress or whatever, it was horrid times a hundred, but this is not as bad as one would expect. She has the body. I don't know. I don't hate it...

[My fave] GROUP PHOTOS!!


We can remove Miley's head.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Ryan is so freaking hottttttttt! [remove sandra bullock]

http://www.mtv.com/content/ontv/movieawards/2009/photo/flipbook/09-red-carpet/lauren_conrad_whitney_port_audrina_patridge_88086185.jpg
LC and Whitney= my fave girlies!! Great style ♥
Well Audrina too but still. haha blondies ha

Disclaimer: This is a personal blog; the opinions expressed here are my own, and the pictures do not belong to me, unless otherwise stated.